Pennsylvania State University Abington
Woodland Building Renovation
The 84,903 sf Woodland building, constructed in 1973, is located in the core of the Abington campus. The facility houses offices, chemistry laboratories, classrooms, a tiered lecture hall and a library. The project’s scope of work includes:
- Renovation of approximately 20,000 sf including science laboratories on the first, second and third floors.
- Renovations of existing restrooms for ADA compliance.
- Abatement of existing hazardous materials.
- Upgrade of the HVAC system.
- Replacement of windows and flooring.
- Replacement of the entire roof system.
The project was performed in multiple phases within the occupied building.
20,000 NSF of laboratories
Programming, laboratory planning and design, construction administration assistance